Friday, November 5, 2010

Shopping Extravaganza at Deborah's Boutique

I am so excited!!!  Debbie Parker called and asked ME to be a part of her annual Shopping Extravaganza at Deborah's Boutique!  It will be Thursday, November 11, 2010, from 10:00 a.m.-8:00p.m.  Debbie will be having lots of sales, I will have a display set up (and be present to talk to you and take your orders), and there will be a custom jewelry lady there.  A good time is sure to be had by all.  :)  In honor of this great event I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off ordering supplies, googling, brainstorming, etc.

Here are a few applique ideas I have come across...birdie, piece of candy, ornament, Christmas tree, set of 3 trees, elf shoes, gift, gingerbread house, lollipops, nativity, penguin, snowman, and train. I will have examples of some (if not all) by Thursday. Let me know if there is a specific one you are interested in and I will try to make it as well.  I will also have a new reindeer, gingerbread girl and turkey. 

I will have for sale, leg warmers, bottlecap necklaces, tap ties and hair clips.  For clothing, tutus, bib and burp sets, and all other merchandise I will have display items and a NEW photobook catalog for custom ordering.

If there is anything specific that you would like to see on Thursday, please just email me at tutusweetboutique@yahoo.com, or facebook me.

Have a SWEEEET day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment