Thursday, October 21, 2010

Love, Lust & Faking It

The past couple of weeks have included a lot of late nights, early mornings, no cleaning house or doing laundry…just lots AND LOTS of tulle and hot glue. I am usually running back and forth from room to room (crafty things are in nearly every room of the house this time of year because I seem to have several costumes going at once), so this is not a good time to catch up on my All My Children or Ellen, because I don’t have time to press pause. Seriously. I am only doing this blog so I can have a break. Although I may fall asleep in the middle of it. Wow, already rambling. ALL that was to say I have been killing brain cells with lots of E! Channel and Craig Ferguson. Since I seem to have started a “list” trend in my blog, here are my top five things I’ve learned from the E! Channel and Craig Ferguson:

1. I still love Chelsea Lately. Yes, I know her last name is Handler, not Lately. That girls is fuuuunnnnaaayy.

2. Ashton Kutcher has absolutely made me want to buy a Nikon camera. Maybe two.

3. Elton John is the queen of England. (This was funnier in Craig’s joke, but you get the gist.)
4. I heard a clip of Kendra saying “I wanna live my life for me!” Buahahahahahaha! Shoulda stayed at the mansion sweetie.

5. I now need the other six books Jenny McCarthy has written. Especially her latest one. Ladies, if you didn’t catch her interview on Chelsea tonight. Seriously. I would tell you, but I’m scared my mama is reading this. Whew. Go get yourself some progesterone cream.  That is all.

Now I’m thinking of starting a “business” blog for contests and things, because I want this one just to be silly and fun. Not ALL of my customers need to know what a hot mess I am. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment