Saturday, October 16, 2010

I'm sorry Mrs. Jackson

This one here goes out to all the babies mamas mamas… This will be my very first blog ever. I have been thinking of so many funny things this past week that I would put in a blog, if only I had one. So now I’ve created a page and cannot think of one single thing. So, I thought I would share with you my top five favorite not-so-famous singers/bands. Maybe you’ve heard of them, maybe you haven’t.

1. Jason Boland & The Stragglers - If you know me, you know Jason Boland is my honest to goodness very favorite singer ever and I love every single song they sing. Also, their song “Comal County Blue” is one of Evie’s nightly ‘lullabies’.

2. Joey Green - He opened for JB&S at the Levee and told me I was hot. So I bought his CD and actually LOVE it! No kidding. Check out “Natchitoches Blues” and “Roommates”.

3. Casey Donahew Band - so good. Love “White Trash Story”. The next dog we get will be named ‘Carl Wayne.’ That’s all I’m saying.

4. JB & The Moonshine Band - okay, maybe they aren’t the greatest singers ever, but they have a song called “Your Love Makes my Sticker Peck Out”. Seriously.

5. P!nk - She sings this awesome song called “M!ssundaztood“. Okay, so she’s my girl favorite singer ever and I couldn‘t think of a fifth ‘not-so-famous‘ singer. Love love love her.

6. Okay, after I typed that I remembered Jacob Lyda. I just don’t know his songs because my CD is messed up and he told me I’d have to steal one from someone because he doesn’t have any more right now. Boo!

So, I’m sure I’m not as cool as I’d like to be and you’ve all probably heard of these singers, but I love them all the same.

That’s it for my first blog. I’m super exhausted and you’re super bored.

Night all….you’re hot mess mama.

P.S. Here are three sites I love to check 80 times a day:


http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/madieskinner

http://labouveloca.blogspot.com/
http://www.jeremiah18-4.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment