Saturday, February 19, 2011

They'll be draggin' the river, but they ain't gonna find a thing...

For some reason I am very list oriented.  I make lists of ideas, lists of things to do, lists of things we need, lists of things I want to accomplish, etc.  So, I'm sure there will be a trend in this blog (boring as it has become).  Here is a list of some things I've been thinking about lately...

1. Why is there no "Bell Pepper Powder" on the spice aisle?  I wonder this on nearly a daily basis. 

2. Why has no one opened a Concession Stand restaurant?  You know, where they serve the most nutritional nachos, hot pockets, baked potatoes, sour straws, M&Ms, popcorn etc.  They could even add in the great Fair/Festival foods such as elephant ears, funnel cakes, corndogs, curly fries...  I think I'm onto something here.

3. Where do I sign up to get Suzy Homemaker to send me her weekly lesson plans?  Does anyone have her email address?  Or maybe she's on facebook?

4. Who is this "Calgon" I keep hearing about and where are you all going?  I wanna go.

5. Why haven't I heard a great song about backporch sitting?  I'm thinking Jacob Lyda, Blake Shelton or Colt Ford needs to get on this.

6.  We found a BABYSITTER (two actually) !!!!  Woohoo!!!  I don't usually put really personal things on here, but I am VERY excited about this.  Our kids have only ever had grandparent "sitters".  Date night here we come!

Well, there you go.  Some deep thoughts for your weekend.  Enjoy!  <3

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with your ideas.
    Mine is Why is there not a restaraunt named
    "I dont Care" or "Where ever you want to eat"?
    Isn't that where everyone says they want to go,
    when asked where they want to eat??
    This is Not Mark, by the way. This is your Mama!! That is the only way I could post a comment. How else can I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! And it's not a back porch song, but it's a good "front porch song":

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyyNPB9iCAM

    ReplyDelete